Sometimes I wonder
What's on the edge of you heart
Are we still the same
When we dance through the shadow
Of what we once promised to be

I gave you trust
You gave me lust
Thought we were strong
But light just left us 
Both defeated and ashamed

Oh how I wish
You could see my path
With all the stones
In my eyes and bones
It was just an other split

You saw every part
Of me at a glance
Since we knew
Time was just a thief
I went deeper and lost

Tell the truth
I never meant to be the one
Who would teach you 
How to love
You were love, I was astonished

Your dazzling grace
Is nothing compared
To the whole truth of you
Sometimes I wonder
Am I Florestan, and you Eusebius?

Soon light will get rid of this draft
We will all be one, same and one.

Jeune fille devant un miroir

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog